5 Tips for Selecting the Right Roofing Contractor
It is known that the biggest obstacle homeowners face when looking to fix or replace their roofs is choosing the right company to do the job. Of course, after a damaging event, you need to return to normal and perform the necessary roofing repairs quickly. But that doesn’t mean they should choose the first contractor who knocks on your door.
Finding a trustworthy/professional contractor may sound complicated – but it’s ok because at Home Restorer P&G, we got your back!
Follow these essential tips to know if the company you will contract is reputable and can be trusted to protect your home and wallet.
1. Research Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings. After every storm, some contractors will call, so checking their BBB rating is essential to ensure no unresolved complaints. It’s also a good idea to steer clear of contractors not represented on the site: https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/park-row/profile/roofing-contractors/home-restorer-pg-llc-0915-90061572.
2. Hiring contractors from your community to reduce potential issues or scams. They are more familiar with local rules and code regulations and have relationships with area crews and suppliers.
3. When hiring a contractor, check their insurance adjuster didn’t miss any damages. When choosing a contractor to repair damage to your home, be sure not to sign a contract with a company that pressures you to sign before your insurance company has estimated the cost of repairs. Some contractors are willing to work with the amount your insurer sets. However, as a homeowner, you must ensure it’s not just any amount but the right amount.
4. Look for manufacturer designations. Manufacturer designations are considered a badge of honor because the contractor must pass specific minimum requirements to be factory-certified.
5. If you are having your house reroofed by a contractor, don’t be shy about asking for other options. The color or style of the shingles can affect the resale value of your home. And if the insurance company is paying for this service, it can be an excellent time to upgrade to a unique style that suits your taste and comes with a higher market value.
Home Restorer P&G is a customer-focused roofing specialty organization. We believe in providing the best possible experience for our customers, from start to finish. We don’t just offer great products and services—we also focus on building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
We are Home Restorer P&G. Quality and Services above Everything!
Call us now for a FREE inspection!
☎️ (346) 719-19.15
GET FINANCING FOR YOUR ROOFING PROJECT WITH HOME RESTORER P&G.
No matter how much your home is worth, you can take advantage of a 0% interest plan with no down payment for roof replacements, repairs & or other services with low monthly payments that you can afford.
A CONTRACTOR YOU CAN TRUST
We at Home Restorer P&G are fully insured, and GAF Certified and have earned the trust of homeowners, business owners, and property managers alike. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and are the Houston Area Roofing Contractors Association members. Finally, we hold Owens Corning certifications for our work on single-ply roofs (2” and 3”) and our work with architectural shingles.
With an exceptional level of service, our clients have enjoyed the best knowledge of the market and the highest levels of customer service.
Home Restorer P&G is a customer-focused roofing specialty organization. We are located in Houston, TX, with clients throughout the State of Texas.